1. Theo tells me I should try conditioner, that it will make my hair smoother.
2. Nate informs me that I packed a fork last time I gave him applesauce, and that the cafeteria only allows 1st graders one spoon per year.
3. Mary says "I thought you were an art major at some point," as I struggle to draw the outline of a human body on a poster board free hand.
4. Nate says "When I look at you I think black." huh?
5. Nate screams "I am trying to show him the pain he puts me through everyday." This explains why he was following Theo around pointing a nerf gun at him.
There are two more I was going to write, but I can't remember, because they are sucking the brain cells out of me.
I have really been perplexed about what to do about where we live, if we move, if we stay, and for how long. I think about it way too much. I unplugged today, and laid on my bed to just be quiet and let God talk to me. I woke up 2 hours later, running out to the kids' bus stop, with the lines of my sheets imprinted on my face.